Johannes Dorsch Founder and President
- Employee # 707 at SAP
- Johannes has 30 years of SAP experience
- Has an extensive SAP consultant and Partner network
- Founded AFS / IS-Retail focused SAP consulting firm in 1998 which was acquired by SAP SI in 2001
- Recognized thought-leader and influencer in SAP ecosystem
Greg Beyer Senior Vice President
- Leads the next-generation SAP strategic advisory and consultancy practice for JDC Group.
- Extensive 13-year leadership role at SAP North America – Head of Services Sales for South Market Unit
- Led SAP Intelligent Enterprise customer transformations, as well as all SAP’s product portfolio
- Prior to SAP, held leadership roles at Price Waterhouse and CSC
- 20+ years in Finance, Sales and Distribution, Human Resource & Payroll management, Enterprise Resource Management, and Professional Services
Rich Patton Chief Architect
- 30 years of SAP experience and 40 years of experience in IT and Engineering roles
- Retired after 15 years at SAP in the following roles:
- Enterprise Architect
- Services Client Partner
- North America Services Supply Chain Lead
- SAP Certified Professional Enterprise Architect
- Has launched over 30 HANA projects and guided many SAP customers in the transition to S/4HANA
Rhett Bingham Director of Business Development
- 8 year history in SAP sales and delivery leadership roles at JDC Group
- More than 11 years in consulting and technology workforce solutions delivery
- Recognized across the JDC Group client base as trusted business adviser and world-class client service and support
Bill Flemming Digital Transformation Advisor
- 25 years of SAP experience and 40 years of experience in Finance and Technology roles
- Retired after 15 Years at SAP in the following roles:
- Program Manager
- Delivery Executive
- Global Account Director – ExxonMobil
- Led collaboration with O&G customers and SAP Dev.
- Consulting experience with PWC and ACN
James Yeagle VP Sales – Digital Transformation
- 12 years with TEKsystems, including 5 of those years being based in London.
- Founded Anteo Group, with offices in Atlanta and London, which was eventually acquired by Recruit Ltd in 2012.
- His passion for software started when he programmed MSFT Basic in Jr high, and continues to this day with RPA programming.
- James is a pilot where he flies an ex-RAF military trainer for the Young Eagles program, veterans programs and static display at airshows.
Christine Vincent Global Program Executive – JDC Group
- Brings 15 years of experience as an SAP reference customer followed by 10 years of being a successful SAP employee.
- 20 years of experience in Business Process Reengineering, Global SAP ERP Implementations, Global Information Systems leadership and Strategic development planning.
- Served in global executive positions at DuPont de Nemours international SA, Sterling Diagnostic Imaging Inc, Agfa Gevaert NV and SAP America Inc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Tatum Director – Technology Recruiting and Inside Sales
- 20+ year veteran in technology workforce solutions and consulting services industry
- Expertise in building scalable teams from individual resources to strategic transformation programs
- Key technology practice area expertise includes SAP, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Cloud, Executive Search, CRM
- Certified Oracle Cloud Sales Specialist
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Georgia
- Email: email@example.com